This is Van den Bosch
- Dynamic, young and international teams
- Plenty of room for development and growth
- Leading the way together through innovation and digitisation
- Work and private life always in balance
- Named ‘World-class workplace’ in 2021
Are you in possession of a CE driving licence and do you still like to drive a truck, but you do not want a full-time job? Then we have the ideal job for you!
At Van den Bosch, we are looking for an on-call driver who would like to spend a few hours a week driving. In this job, you will drive from Erp for our Technical Department and make sure that our trucks, trailers and chassis are at the right locations and then drive back to Erp. In consultation with the Chief Workshop Officer, you will always discuss in advance which hours you can work and when. This gives you the flexibility to combine your job with your private life.
Are you retired and would you like to drive in your spare time or do you drive more as a hobby and would you like to be paid for this? We would like to get in touch with you!